Don't have a wireless enabled device?
Not to worry, our rooms offer old fashioned wired connections as well.
Terms & Conditions
Use of the Internet by guests of The Trading Post Motel is permitted and encouraged. However, The Trading Post Motel has a policy for the use of the Internet whereby guests must ensure that they:
- Comply with current legislation
- Use the Internet in an acceptable way
- Do not create unnecessary risk to our network by their misuse of the Internet
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour by guests:
- Visiting Internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- Using the computer to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- Using the Internet to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- Downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- Hacking into unauthorised areas
- Publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material on social networking sites, 'blogs' (online journals), 'wikis' and any online publishing format
- Introducing any form of malicious software into the network
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our service is available, we cannot guarantee that Internet access will be available for the duration of your stay.
In using the network provided for guests, you are indicating that you have read and understood these terms and agree to be bound by them.